Bentley GT

Bentley GT

In my brain its a Fiat Punto, however I truly have no idea precisely which mixture of vehicular letter drop hauled out into the left path to pass the business truck. I recall that the truck had a cartoon of a frank with eyes. This was upsetting for a few reasons, including the way that I'm not so much beyond any doubt it was a frank where I originate from, wieners don't have that little tiara of packaging material on the highest point of their "heads." But, hey, they have their own particular sort of wieners in Germany, so I don't have a clue. At the same time this burden by the conceivable Punto was principally disturbing in light of the fact that my co-driver and I were going around 100 mph speedier than that shitbox in a 616-hp, over two ton, quarter-million-dollar Burnt Orange Bentley Continental GT Speed, in the very path of the A8 superhighway it appeared to now be stopped in.

I attempted to recollect what the Bentley fellow said the earlier day in regards to the GT Speed's brakes, something about them sufficiently capturing vitality at full clip from the car's 205-mph top velocity to power six houses for 60 minutes. Then again perhaps it was one house for six hours. Would that be any distinctive? Also wouldn't the one (or six) homeowner(s) be in an ideal situation simply utilizing the hotness created by the brakes to warm the house and force the TV with, say, 18 German shepherds on a gigantic wheel? We were likely driving around 170 mph, so would be, similar to, just four houses/hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment